Trailers for Upcoming Films

Discuss film culture and criticism
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Lowry_Sam
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Trailers for Upcoming Films

#2026 Post by Lowry_Sam »

Speaking of Exorcist III, Shout Studios has the director's cut on its Youtube channel beginning Sunday.
User avatar
Finch
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Location: United States

Re: Trailers for Upcoming Films

#2027 Post by Finch »

I wonder if the film has her start as Julie Miller and reveals her as a Kinderman later on. Maybe the execution scene is a flashback. Either way, Flanagan is on record as thinking III is an underrated film.
User avatar
Mr Sausage
Has Risen from the Grave
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:02 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trailers for Upcoming Films

#2028 Post by Mr Sausage »

Finch wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:39 am I wonder if the film has her start as Julie Miller and reveals her as a Kinderman later on. Maybe the execution scene is a flashback. Either way, Flanagan is on record as thinking III is an underrated film.
That'd make sense--less so spoiling it in the trailer! I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember also thinking III was underrated. Blatty had a good sense for atmosphere and especially timing (that hospital sequence). The trailer for Flanagan's film seemed generic, tho'.
Post Reply