I will also add:
Obsession (Universal)
One Battle After Another (WB)
Stranger Things: Seasons 1-5 (Arrow)
Marty Supreme (A24)
UHD New Releases, Reissues and Upgrades
-
nicolas
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:34 pm
Re: UHD New Releases, Reissues and Upgrades
Mrs. Doubtfire and Dead Poets Society look really good in motion. Especially the former is one of those cases where caps aren't really reflective of the actual viewing experience in motion. If it weren't for the lacking OG audio, I'd actually petition for both to be added to the red tier.Finch wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:01 pm I've not added Mrs Doubtfire to the Solid Upgrades since the encoding is worse than Master & Commander (the last Disney UHD with a good encode) and it doesn't seem fair to have Doubtfire in the same tier. Everything else from nic's post got added.
-
nicolas
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:34 pm
Re: UHD New Releases, Reissues and Upgrades
The Last Boy Scout (Arrow) - screenshots