FILMOKAZ: I Even Met Happy Gypsies

Vinegar Syndrome, Deaf Crocodile, Imprint, Kino, and more
Message
Author
User avatar
domino harvey
Dot Com Dom
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:42 pm

Re: FILMOKAZ: I Even Met Happy Gypsies

#76 Post by domino harvey »

Image
User avatar
Lowry_Sam
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: FILMOKAZ: I Even Met Happy Gypsies

#77 Post by Lowry_Sam »

That's faster than I was expecting! I went to the Tri/Three restoration, so looking forward to getting this so soon!
charal
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:36 pm
Location: ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA

Re: FILMOKAZ: I Even Met Happy Gypsies

#78 Post by charal »

Tri is a brilliant example of the early Novi film movement. Unfortunately my Serbian DVD copy is from an appalling transfer and is even missing the opening credit sequence. I remember seeing a very good transfer with perfect subs on YouTube a few years ago.

I wonder if any Pavolovic films will be on the radar.
Post Reply