It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:00 pm 

Here's a teaser trailer for a film I'm sure you all want to see: God’s Not Dead: A Light In The Darkness. The third film in the series!
Quote:

The inspirational drama centers on Pastor Dave (producer David A.R. White) and the unimaginable tragedy he endures after a deadly fire rips through his St. James Church at Hadleigh University. School leaders use the tragedy to push the congregation off campus, forcing the church to defend its rights and bringing together estranged brothers for a reunion that opens old wounds and forces them to address the issues that pulled them apart.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 am 

A Light In The Darkness sounds like a rather awkwardly ironic title for a film about a devastating fire! But if there's one thing the God's Not Dead series is comfortable with, its awkward irony! (Though they really have to eventually release the series on DVD in a "Holy Trinity" set!)

Hopefully this will resolve the cliffhanger at the end of God's Not Dead 2 when Pastor Dave, after having beaten all the unbelievers into sharing his point of view for a second time gets led out of his church, arrested by the cops for...something (probably just closure).

(Oh gosh, its going to involve a prison-buff Pastor Dave being called upon to pick up his Bible again in the manner of an action hero isn't it?)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:05 pm 

Not quite a film I guess, but a trailer just came out for Steven Soderbergh HBO limited series Mosaic. Watch it here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 pm 

Chappaquiddick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:36 pm 

Tully

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 pm 

Insects - Jan Svankmajer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDPBDveyx2Y

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:35 pm 

Gus Van Sant's Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:27 pm 

The trailer for the new Amy Schumer vehicle I Feel Pretty doesn’t look altogether terrible, I guess. And where Trainwreck had Tilda Swinton looking way different than usual, I had no idea Michelle Williams was in this movie until I pulled it up on IMDB - can’t recall her ever being so glammed up

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47