Seeds of Sin (Andy Milligan, 1968)

Discuss films and filmmakers of the 20th century (and even a little of the 19th century). Threads may contain spoilers.
colinr0380

Re: Seeds of Sin (Andy Milligan, 1968)

#26 Post by colinr0380 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Werewolf by Night wrote:Vinegar Syndrome's new Blu-ray/DVD combo of the 4K resto of Seeds is now in stock and shipping (though their site is down for maintenance at the moment). I ordered mine from DiabolikDVD and just got my shipping notice.
In VAPORS (1965), Milligan’s debut film, a lonely young man named Thomas visits a public steam bath where he meets an enigmatic stranger named Mr. Jaffee. As the night unfolds, Thomas finds himself in a hellish and perverse world of sexual misery.

Vinegar Syndrome and Distribpix present SEEDS & VAPORS, newly restored in 4k from their negative elements, with SEEDS available in its original and director’s cut for the first time in nearly 50 years!

Directed by: Andy Milligan
1965-68 / 113 minutes / B&W / 1.33:1 OAR
Starring: Maggie Rogers, Gerald Jacuzzo, Candy Hammond

Features Include:
• Region free Blu-ray/DVD combo pack
• Newly scanned and restored in 4k from a mixture of 35mm & 16mm vault elements
• “SEEDS OF SIN” – alternate feature length sexploitation version
• “VAPORS” – short film directed by Andy Milligan
• Interview with John Borske (writer / SEEDS)
• Interview with Gerald Jacuzzo (lead actor / VAPORS)
• Q&A from the Quad Cinema NYC screening in 2017 with John Borske, Gerald Jacuzzo and Patricia Dillon (actress / SEEDS)
• Original theatrical trailer
• Still gallery
• English SDH Subtitles
Vapors is really interesting - I did a quick write up of it when the BFI released it in their Encounters DVD of short films.