Where's My Arrow Order?

News on Arrow Video releases.

Moderators: MichaelB, yoloswegmaster

criterionsnob

Re: Where's My Arrow Order?

#276 Post by criterionsnob » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Not sure about the Arrow store, but my Dekalog shipped from Amazon UK today.

Ribs

#277 Post by Ribs » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Dis you get an email at the start of the month about it shipping (when it obviously disn't?) I've just been assuming they shipped at some point this last week but as we already got notification there was no way to inform us further.

nick
grace thought I was a failure

#278 Post by nick » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:31 pm

I received a notice a few days ago that mine shipped from the arrow store.

Cronenfly

#279 Post by Cronenfly » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:45 am

My account does not indicate anything more has shipped, nor did I receive an email from them. I'll give it a bit more time before I become concerned, though.

Oedipax

#280 Post by Oedipax » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:47 am

Mine shipped from Arrow this past Tuesday (I got an email about it that same day).

Paul Moran

#281 Post by Paul Moran » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:59 pm

My Dekalog arrived yesterday (29th Oct). No shipping email from Arrow, but according to my order history it was despatched on 25th Oct.

AK

#282 Post by AK » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:38 am

Ordered four films during the last sale. One of them, The Last Goodbye, has been "stock on order" since then, and I wonder how long these things might take? Bought the Borowczyk animated films as a separate order, as well, and it too was out of stock at the time yet took about five days to ship.

NABOB OF NOWHERE

#283 Post by NABOB OF NOWHERE » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:23 am

If anyone except me cares Dekalog arrived in France this morning

mostly asia

#284 Post by mostly asia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:30 am

i received my Dekalog today
the Box was packed very safe and looks stunning!
:)

fdm

#285 Post by fdm » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:48 am

(Seems minor in comparison to other happenings today, but...)

Bloody hell, Dekalog shipped in a box, and still ended up being packed sloppily, net result being big old corner dent. :roll: ](*,)

(Edit: After they ran out of stock just about the same time I received the above, I wasn't sure a replacement was going to happen, but I did happen to send a followup email around the end of November, just when they did finally get some new stock in, and the net result this time is it again shipped in a box but this time it was packed right, so all better now.)
Last edited by fdm on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

dadaistnun

#286 Post by dadaistnun » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:23 am

Anyone else in the states still waiting for their Dekalog set? Mine shipped 10/26 and hasn't arrived in upstate NY yet. (My order from the Arrow sale showed up in 10 days, but I've cut back so much on purchases, especially international ones, that I don't know what is a reasonable time frame anymore.) Just getting a bit anxious given Arrow has sold out of the set.

Charles

#287 Post by Charles » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:47 am

Mine shipped from Arrow 11/3 and arrived 11/12 in perfect condition.

Arrow

#288 Post by Arrow » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:39 pm

I've been trying to place an order the last couple days of sale items and my PayPal payment won't go through. First it states it's "under review" then after about a day it reverses my order. So I finally called PayPal and a representative told me it was a result of the patriot act, and that was basically all they could tell me. I jokingly thought maybe it was because I was ordering Divorce Iranian Style. Turns out it was, after I removed it from my cart my order went through just fine. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: I also removed One. Two. One. from my order just to be safe, but I believe that only the films titles were present on the PayPal transaction.

sinemadelisikiz

#289 Post by sinemadelisikiz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Yea, the same thing happened to me. I just waited a couple days and the order eventually went through. I looked into it, and any order with the words Iran or Iranian get similar treatment. We're probably on some list now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arrow

#290 Post by Arrow » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 pm

sinemadelisikiz wrote:Yea, the same thing happened to me. I just waited a couple days and the order eventually went through. I looked into it, and any order with the words Iran or Iranian get similar treatment. We're probably on some list now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My orders didn't go through, I received an email stating the review of the transaction was completed and was unable to be processed. I don't know if an actual person looked at it and decided against it or if it's just an automated thing, but either way it's frustrating.

Ribs

#291 Post by Ribs » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:11 am

This is a slightly less amusing extension of the earlier incident with the Yakuza sets; Arrow should really figure out a way to change the checkout process through Paypal so it doesn't feed Paypal an itemized list of every item in the order, as these certainly won't be the last of the titles Arrow release with shady-sounding titles.

kuzine

#292 Post by kuzine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:07 am

Ah, same thing here. Placed an order yesterday (incl Divorce Iranian Style) and paypal says my transaction is under review (waiting for the outcome now I guess).

NABOB OF NOWHERE

#293 Post by NABOB OF NOWHERE » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:51 am

Has everyone got their Story of Sin OK? Mine shows shipped but not tipped up yet.

Landjorden

#294 Post by Landjorden » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:48 pm

NABOB OF NOWHERE wrote:Has everyone got their Story of Sin OK? Mine shows shipped but not tipped up yet.
Mine came today, didn't even know they had shipped :-)

NABOB OF NOWHERE

#295 Post by NABOB OF NOWHERE » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:45 am

Mine arrived today too so you can all stop biting your nails down to the quick

ex-cowboy

#296 Post by ex-cowboy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Has anyone else had any issues relating to the current sale. I ordered the Rivette set last Sunday (23rd) and my account says it was sent to the warehouse that day, but still hasn't been despatched. I've ordered a few things from Arrow in the past and not had to wait this long for it to be despatched before. Is this 'normal' or should I contact them?

Ribs

#297 Post by Ribs » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm

The entire site's been doing a very poor job of stock levels, shipments, backorders, etc. for a few months now. I expect they've just straight-up given up on getting it back into decent shape with the new site just around the corner. So your stuff might have shipped despite there being notification of that.

ex-cowboy

#298 Post by ex-cowboy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:38 pm

Ok, thanks, that makes sense. I don't think I've ever received a shipping email from them in the past, things have just appeared (which is a nice surprise, if they don't take too long). I'll give it a few more days and then chase it.

mistakaninja

#299 Post by mistakaninja » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 pm

I made an order the same day and the status is the same as yours. The items say waiting for stock in the shop now, so I imagine the sale depleted what they had on hand. Last couple of sales my orders have taken a lot longer than purchases at other times, presumably for stock reasons.

Jean-Luc Garbo

#300 Post by Jean-Luc Garbo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Eight Hours shipping confirm email today!