It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fuller House
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:57 pm 

Looks like that Full House reboot (entitled, of course, Fuller House) really is coming to Netflix albeit in 2016

Post subject: Re: Netflix Originals
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 pm 

It was also revealed today that netflix is reviving family sitcom Full House in a new series called Fuller House. Sad.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:34 pm 
Dot Com Dom

The Olsen Twins weren't even consulted or approached

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

They should just ask Elizabeth Olsen to be in it because, as they point out, they only need one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm 
Dot Com Dom

Would still be a better part than she had in Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:48 pm 

cdnchris wrote:
they only need one

Could be interesting to have two Michelle Tanners simultaneously living alternate realities, but something tells me this isn't going to be that kind of a show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:14 pm 
Dot Com Dom

Fuller House is total 90s nostalgia-baiting Velveeta, just as it should be. Also how did Jodie Sweetin turn around from a meth habit to looking this stunningly attractive? That rehab must've been run by magicians

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm 

Fuller House is total garbage...in the ordering pizza while drunk at 2am kind of way. It's total comfort food at the time but you'll feel like shit for indulging in it the next day. Not a good show. Is it soooo bad it's kind of good? I guess. Nostalgia seems to shut down my better judgment.

I have two nieces (8 and 7) who have been binge watching the original series since it first popped up on Netflix. Since I babysit them 3 days a week; I'm far too immersed in this Full House revival than I wish to be.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:40 am 

ianungstad wrote:
I have two nieces (8 and 7) who have been binge watching the original series since it first popped up on Netflix. Since I babysit them 3 days a week; I'm far too immersed in this Full House revival than I wish to be.

Weirdly, a guy on another message board I frequent has mentioned that his 11 year old daughter and all her friends also binge watched the original series, and were awake at the crack of dawn to watch the new series when it appeared over the weekend. Not knowing too many kids in this age group myself, is this a trend?

Post subject: Re: Fuller House
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:57 pm 

Full House is eternally popular among preteen girls. When my sister was that age it's all she would watch that wasn't a Disney/Nick series

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:02 pm 
Dot Com Dom

Biggest no-brainer of all time considering how much attention this garnered, but renewed for Season Two

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 pm 

Cameron Swift wrote:
ianungstad wrote:

Weirdly, a guy on another message board I frequent has mentioned that his 11 year old daughter and all her friends also binge watched the original series, and were awake at the crack of dawn to watch the new series when it appeared over the weekend. Not knowing too many kids in this age group myself, is this a trend?

My 11 year olds been cracked out on full house the last year and flew through the new series. Watching the old ones again with her, good lord they were terrible shows, but I guess I'd rather have her watching that for now than Dog with a Blog.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:25 pm 

Billy Superstar wrote:
Punishment-glutton reviews of each episode will be posted soon on the above-linked blog.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 pm 

The biggest takeaway I have from watching a few episodes is wondering how we were all OK with laugh tracks?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:50 pm 

I'm just surprised they didn't land a corporate sponsor for all the tequila they are constantly drinking.