The setup is pure pulp: A former prostitute (a crackerjack Constance Towers) relocates to a buttoned-down suburb, determined to fit in with mainstream society. But in the strange, hallucinatory territory of writer-director-producer Samuel Fuller, perverse secrets inevitably simmer beneath a seemingly wholesome surface. Featuring radical visual touches, full-throttle performances, brilliant cinematography by Stanley Cortez, and one bizarrely beautiful musical number, The Naked Kiss is among Fuller's greatest, boldest entertainments.
- New video interview with star Constance Towers by film historian and filmmaker Charles Dennis
- Excerpts from a 1983 episode of The South Bank Show dedicated to director
- Interview with Fuller from a 1967 episode of the French television series CinÃ©astes de notre temps
- Interview with Fuller from a 1987 episode of the French television series CinÃ©ma cinÃ©mas
- Original theatrical trailer